Cabling Services Contract Information
Cabling products and related services under contract #DIR-TSO-3725
Product and Services Offered
Fiber Optic Installation of multimode/singlemode
Data Center Build-out
Data, voice, coaxial, audio/video, outside plant, DAS
Telecommunication Closet design and buildout
High pair count multi-pair copper installation and splicing
Underground Services Horizontal Directional Drilling
Telecom and Electrical Ductbank Installation
- How To Order
1. For product information, visit the Triumph Cabling Systems, LLC website or contact Henry Garcia at (713) 465-9988
2. Generate a purchase order made payable to Triumph Cabling Systems, LLC and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4781 on your purchase order.
3. E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
- How To Obtain A Quote
1. Ask who will be your designated Triumph representative.
2. Customer will be asked to provide any drawings, documentation, and/or specifications. Walkthroughs are sometimes necessary to provide client an accurate quote.
3. Upon receiving all necessary documentation from customer, please allow 2-5 business day for quote.
Warranty and Return Policy
Triumph installations are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of installation. Within this period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to you for parts and/or labor. Please allow up to 48 hours for repairs.
This warranty does not apply to: (i) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents; (ii) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (iv) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a Triumph employee; or (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of a Triumph representative.
If an issue arises with any aspect of the installation, just give us a call. We’ll take care of the problem at no cost to the customer, usually within 48 hours. Triumph cannot be responsible, in the event another contractor or user handles the installation.